• Do you have a complaint about a business or a landlord tenant issue?

Consumer Affairs/Rent Commission is here to help.Contact us via email, consumers@gov.bm or give us a call. Consumer Affairs ? 297-7627. We ensure that ?unfair business practices? and ?unconscionable acts? are not prevalent in everyday consumer business transactions.Rent Commission - 297-7700 or 297-7701. A source of information, guidance, direct intervention, and referral for landlords, tenants, and the general public who may have concerns and issues relevant to landlord and tenant matters.
This ad has been viewed 871 times
PostedFebruary 15, 2018

Contact the advertiser

Send me a copy